Saturday, August 16, 2008

Save the Bunny!!!


I was at my Dad's house this past weekend, and we all were enjoying a nice cup of java on the back patio. The dogs began to bark and chase after what we thought was a squirrel at first, and then realized was a rabbit. My sister, being the animal's rights activist that she is, jumped out of her chair, chased the dogs with her arms waving in the air, and yelling, "Save the Bunny! Safe the Bunny!" When suddenly....

She bit the dust.

This is a vision I cannot get out of my head.

Don't worry everyone, she was laughing the moment she kissed the concrete. She is alive and well. I love that girl.

3 comments:

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

So...did you get a shot at it?

Bag Blog said...

You must have another sister, because the one I know would put that rabbit out of its misery.

RunningMad said...

No, that's squirrels. Not bunnies... She would never hurt a bunny.
And killing that squirrel has scarred her for the rest of her life.