Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Taylor and Celine 4EVER!












So does anyone remember Celine Dion's video to "It's All Coming Back to Me Now"?

I do. You want to know why? Because a particular family member loved that song. No - it wasn't my mother. Nope - not my sister. Oh yeah... It was my brother.

Every time the video was played on MTV, we would have to stop whatever we were doing and watch. Later the video of "Because You Loved Me" came out, and Celine was sporting a new and
much shorter hairstyle. Taylor would comment on how he liked her hair longer:
"She looks like a mouse now!"


Taylor, this is for you. Celine and Taylor - 4EVER!


Another one of Taylor's faves was N'Sync's "Bye, Bye, Bye." I wonder if he still knows the dance moves... --->Check it Out


I remember listening to the Weekly Top 40 on our way home from a family ski trip. Taylor just knew that "Bye Bye Bye" was going to be the number 1 song, so we had to listen to every single song until he could hear N'Sync. Several hours later, they announced the number 1 song and sure enough, it was "Bye Bye Bye." Just as the song began, we lost reception. I don't know who was more upset: Taylor - for not being able to listen to his beloved song; or Lindsay, Dad, and I - for having to listen to 39 songs plus commercials just so that Taylor could listen to a song he had already heard a millions times before.

3 comments:

Jesse Baggett said...

This is good stuff to know about Taylor.

Anonymous said...

You know the funniest thing about Bye, Bye, Bye is that he was sooooo excited about that song and cd that he went and bought the album the day it came out. I briefly considered not mocking him for that, but I soon came to my senses and let him have it! Are you serious? He would even do the dance! Wow. Such good memories!

Jason Waymire said...

I had no idea Taylor was such a Celine lover...that is awesome...always needing more ammunition.