Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas Time


Ok, it's official!
I'm ready for Christmas!
With Lindsay's wedding coming up, I haven't had time to be ready for anything. Not even Thanksgiving! People have been asking me what my plans are for the holidays, and I honestly have no idea.

The other day, I was meeting up with my step mother and sister-in-law at the mall. They said they would meet me in Bath and Body Works. So, has a strolled the lanes of the great Quail Springs Mall, I happened upon our meeting destination. I couldn't believe my eyes! The whole store was decorated in CHRISTMAS! The sound of Dean Martin singing Silver Bells and the scents of their magical Christmas candles (that's right! MAGICAL!) left me breathless. I know I'm sounding utterly ridiculous here, but I love Christmas time. This was an escape from the busy bustle of the constant mall-goers, to a place I like to call the North Pole.

Ahhhh! And Christmas music!!!! Can you get anymore cheerful!?!?! Instant happiness coming forth through whatever device you might be listening from: You're iPod, zune, radio, and so on. You get the picture.

Oh AND! My mother and I are taking a trip to Branson, Missouri during the first weekend in December. I can't wait to see the Christmas shows. Everyone tells me it's an amazing experience to go there during Christmas time. I'm sooooo excited! The picture above is actually of Branson. "Amazing" in my opinion.

2 comments:

Jesse Baggett said...

Me too! I think I've talked my parents into celebrating Christmas this year. Complete with a tree and stockings!.

Bag Blog said...

I wanna go to Branson, too!