Thursday, November 6, 2008

Random Conversations We Have

Random conversation at work:

Me: So, Mom. I heard from the mechanic, and it's the alternator. They'll hopefully have....
~Melissa, my coworker, walks up behind me~

Mel: Reagan, when I walk up, You stop talking. Do you understand?

Me: When I walk up, You shut up! (Nice comeback, right? Said just like Napoleon too.)

Mom: So Melissa, did you fix that issue? (Totally ignoring the conversation we were having that Mel just interrupted.)

Mel: Yes.

Mom: What did you do? How did you do it?

Mel: I voted.

Me: What?

Mom: So, you just turned it back on?

Mel: Yeah.

Me: Wow...

That was the conversation word for word, except for what's in parenthesis. Those are just my thoughts. I was utterly confused and impressed at the same time.

3 comments:

Junk Diva said...

I guess you had to be there, I so am lost!!!

RunningMad said...

That's the point. I'm still lost.

Course of Perfection said...

I once was lost...