Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Woopie!!!

So, my friend just posted a picture of herself dressed in a woopie cushion costume. Hilarious photo. It reminded me of this random kid in Hastings I had the pleasure of interacting with.


I was walking down the movie aisles, talking to this guy I had somewhat of a crush on. The kid would come out of nowhere with his woopie cushion! I would signal to him to cut it out or get lost, but he would repeatedly just run off and then come right back. Utterly embarrassed, I abruptly told my crush I had to get off the phone, and I would call him back later. As soon has I closed my phone, the kid took off never to be seen again.


I secretly envy that child for his cleverness and bravery. What kid would do that to some random stranger!?!? Wow...

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

I'm glad you did not kill the kid; some day he will be a fun guy.

Jesse Baggett said...

I'm going to invest in a whoopie cushion!