Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Room

This is My room, Ladies and Gentlemen. I've never considered myself much of a decorator. It is something that I enjoy doing, but you know what? It takes money! Anyway, the pictures don't do the color of the walls justice - it's actually a dark turquoise (or at least that was the name of the paint). My family thought I was crazy when I trying to describe to them what I had in mind - well... except for my sister. She always has faith in me. I'm in my room all the time now. It just feels so warm and cozy.



The bouquet on the top of this shelf was my bouquet in my sister's wedding. This is also where I keep all my books and movies.



There's my satchel! I love my satchel!



I found this picture of the Chrysler Building at Kirkland's for $10! I little piece of NYC.



This is my ginormous desk with my painting above it. I love my desk! Thank you craigslist.com!




This is somewhat of a collage of the places I've had the pleasure of traveling to (except for Paris).


And just so you know, I don't have a huge fascination with Paris as it may seem. I did one painting, and everyone started giving me anything that had to do with the Eiffel Tower. However, I do love architecture, and I think the Eiffel Tower is gorgeous. I hope to visit Paris someday.

3 comments:

Course of Perfection said...

You did an AWESOME job on your room!

RunningMad said...

Thank you so much!

Junk Diva said...

you need the Junk Hunk to come hang your light! I will try to get him in there.