Thursday, July 10, 2008

Picture This

I found this on Skybag's and Sea-gal's Blogs.... I thought it would be fun.

#1. What is your current relationship status?




#2. What is your current mood?




#3. Who is your favorite band/singer?






#4. What is your favorite movie?




#5. What pets do you have?





#6. Where do you live?




#7. Where do you work?




#8. Who do you look like? (or so I'm told)




#9. What do you drive?




#10. What did you do last Saturday?




#11. What did you do last Sunday?




#12. What is your favorite network TV show?






#13. Describe yourself




#14. What is your favorite candy?


7 comments:

Jesse Baggett said...

Wow Rea! How did you find #13 Describe Yourself? She's your perfect twin!

Bag Blog said...

I can't believe you found a picture of Mr. Smitty on the internet.

Course of Perfection said...

You got married last Saturday?!!

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

There's nothing like a good afternoon spent sleeping on the cool, quiet subway...or any public transportation system.

Sea-gal said...

I'm with CoP -- Why weren't we invited to the wedding? :)
Great meme! And you really do look like Rachel!!!

RunningMad said...

The wedding was my cousin's I attended last Saturday.

The subway sometimes wasn't a bad place to get some shuteye, however I was going for more of the the 'sleeping' part of the pic.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Long time no see! Very creative post! I like it.